Released COZYROC SSIS+ 1.6 SR-2 (184.108.40.206). The release includes the following major changes:
- New: A new parameter MultipleMatch in Dynamics CRM Destination component for use with Upsert action. The choices are: UpdateFirst, UpdateNone, UpdateAll, Fail.
- New: A new parameter IgnoreUnchanged in Dynamics CRM Destination component to avoid updating entity attributes where the input values match the current values.
- Fixed: Dynamics CRM Connection Manager failed with error “Security Support Provider Interface (SSPI) authentication failed.” when trying to connect to CRM 2011 on premise server using Windows authentication.
- New: A new parameter BatchMode in ODBC Destination component. The choices are: BulkOperations, ArrayParameter.
- New: Salesforce Destination component now permits use of identifier lookup fields for the Upsert action.
- Fixed: Dynamics CRM Destination component failed with error “String was not recognized as a valid Boolean” when trying to process boolean attributes input data set to 1 (Thank you, Srivenkata).
- Fixed: QuickBooks Destination component failed to process input data containing diacritic characters. The issue is related to QuickBooks Desktop, which can only process ASCII characters. (Thank you, Richard).
- Fixed: Dynamics CRM Destination component didn’t include owneridtype attribute for update.
- Fixed: Dynamics AX Source component failed with error “Value cannot be null” (Thank you, Frederic).
- Fixed: Dynamic data flows using Derived or Conditional Split transformations failed when used with flat file input data without headers.
- New: A new parameter “Inactive sessions close” in QuickBooks Desktop Edition Gateway to close sessions after specified time of inactivity.
- Fixed: OpenAir Source component failed to retrieve custom fields for Costcenter type (Thank you, Tas).
- Fixed: Dynamics AX Destination component failed with error “Cannot call NEXT, update(), or delete() on buffer where data is selected or inserted in another transaction scope” when updating certain tables (Thank you, David).
- Fixed: Excel Source Plus component failed with error “The type initializer for ‘#c.#rnf’ threw an exception.” when reading certain files (Thank you, Scott).
- New: A new ‘Setup virtual file’ action in Stream Task to setup virtual in-memory files for use with the standard Flat File and Excel adapters.
- New: A new parameter ClearDataChannel in FTPS Connection Manager to specify if data channel is secured (encrypted).
- New: SharePoint Connection Manager now supports Office 365 deployed systems with Federated (delegated) security (Thank you, Phil).
- Fixed: Excel Destination Plus component UI didn’t handle correctly output column modification (Thank you, Daniel).
- New: Support for SQL Server Data Tools (aka VS 2012).
- Fixed: Excel Destination Plus component failed to process when used in dynamic data flow (Thank you, Dan).
- Fixed: Zip Task failed with error “CRC mismatch” when processing certain packages containing stored-only files (Thank you, Eric).
- Fixed: Excel Source Plus failed to process sheet with name containing white space at start or end (Thank you, John).
- New: NetSuite Source component now supports saved searches.
- Fixed: Salesforce Destination component failed with error “The remote name could not be resolved” when using bulk-load mode with test service instances.
Sorry for the late reaction, but if you still need it.
It was like Ivan said in de cummalative updates.
But you must use the correct one
for sp1 : use CU1 for SQL 2012 SP1
Or first install de CU3 before SP1
Op woensdag 27 februari 2013 13:41:18 UTC+1 schreef jrr...@gmail.com het
You don't need to write script to setup the *ConnectionString* property.
Just create configuration which setups the connection manager property from
It would be great if I could write a script task like this [link]
Does anyone know what properties I would load for a SFTP task?
You can load the complete ConnectionString property for the connection
manager dynamically from a configuration file and you can specify the
updated password there.
I am new to SSIS and I have created a project to download some files from
an sftp server periodically. An issue I have come across is the password
for the SFTP changes monthly. Is there a way I can load the password as a
variable and change it from another source?
I'm loading a series of files dynamically to corresponding tables. When I
run, I get the following error.
Error: System.Runtime.InteropServices .COMException (0xC0010014): Exception
from HRESULT: 0xC0010014
Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Runtim e.Wrapper.IDTSConnectionManage rFlatFileColumns100.Remove(Obj ect
Trying to setup a Data Flow Source so I can use a function in database B
against a recordset from database A. Am I on the right track?
I'm getting an error about my connection manager the no such interface is
I've created a Data Flow Destination with my recordset from database A but
am not able to setup the Data Flow Source. I'm thinking the Data Flow
[Flat File Source ] Error: An error occurred while skipping data rows.
[SSIS.Pipeline] Error: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_PRIMEOUTPUTFAILED. The
PrimeOutput method on Flat File Source returned error code 0xC0202091. The
component returned a failure code when the pipeline engine called
PrimeOutput(). The meaning of the failure code is defined by the component,
Are there any known issues with using the Data Flow Task Plus component on
2012? I'm receiving the following error when I try to map to a destination
column with various column formats:
[Flat File Source ] Error: Data conversion failed. The data conversion
for column "ACCOUNT_ID" returned status value 2 and status text "The value
Another update. You will need to have minimum Exchange 2010 to use the
Exchange connection manager.
If not possible, I would recommend you enable the IMAP protocol on your
Exchange server and use the IMAP Connection Manager<[link]
You have to have Exchange 2007 SP1. Please check.
I have been tasked with developing a mail system to download email
attachments from Exchange email address.
COZYROC SSIS+ 1.6 SR-1 Library
I am using Receive Mail Task in my BIDS. Under MailConnection, I have
It fails with
TITLE: COZYROC SSIS+
Yea I got this to work by clicking the option "Save at End". Seems pretty
straight forward but I had unchecked it. On the website the explanation
states "Indicate that the workbook is to be saved at the end." I was
reading it as make a "copy" saved off at the end. Not sure why you would
ever want to use Excel as a destination and not save but regardless the
In the CozyRoc Excel Destination Editor, the Save-at-End must be checked.
If you write to multiple tabs, only the last one need be checked.
Otherwise nothing is saved.
I have also downloaded and installed the latest release of the components
and that made no difference.
I have a DataFlow with a basic OLE DB Source and pumping it into excel
using the CozyRoc Excel Destination Plus. The package is successful, all
messages say that my 20 rows are being written to the file but when I go
out and open the file it is empty.
Does anyone have any experience with this?
Hi there !
I was asked to try to connect Dynamics AX2009 through a ssis package.
So I installed the ax .net buisness connector on my ssis server. then I
installed your package then I created a dataflow and added a connection to
ax (that is running on another server) and when I hit the 'try connetion"
I'm new to CozyRock and GP Dynamics Development, but not to SSIS dev.
Anyways, I'm evaluating this to do some custom data imports/exports, but i
can't even connect to the GP server.
I am trying to create a new Dynamics-GP Connection. When I enter the
information for the server, I get an error:
The Web service works from Jitterbit, but fails from CozyRoc component. I