Ivan, thank you for your reply. Unfortunately this is not my case. I kept it simple to avoid having to publish a lengthy description. What the package really does is copying a set of (numbered) tables from DB/2 to a single table to SQL Server, but it does this in a loop: I have various sets of
Thank you Ivan. It worked for me!
Hi Santhosh, You have not specified your expression on the correct element. Check the SSIS documentation and your setup.
Released COZYROC SSIS+ 1.6 SR-4 (18.104.22.168). The release includes the following major changes:
- Fixed: Dynamics CRM Connection Manager failed with error “http://<server host>:80 end point not found” when trying to connect to Dynamics CRM 2015 Update 1 and above.
- Fixed: SQL Server 2016 compatibility fixes.
- Fixed: SFTP Task failed when change remote directory command was disabled on server. Implemented change remote directory command not to be executed when Remote parameter is not specified.
- Fixed: Dynamics CRM Destination component failed when trying to set salesorder entity as fulfilled (Thank you, Marvin).
- Fixed: Multiple fixes in SharePoint Source CAML statement design dialog (Thank you, Luigi).
- New: Regular expressions can now be used in FLEE expressions. Use Regex type to access methods from .NET Regex class.
- Fixed: Dynamics GP Destination component failed with error “Invalid cast from ‘…’ to ‘CozyRoc.Dynamics.Gp.Service.Amount’“ when processing GL Transaction object (Thank you, John).
- Fixed: Address Parse component did not return correct Standardized PO Box address when “Check address in reference database” parameter was used (Thank you, Donald).
- New: A new configuration parameter escape in EDI Source component. The parameter allows specification of escape combination to handle special control symbols like segment delimiters used in the data.
- Fixed: Dynamics CRM Destination component failed to insert records in stringmap entity (Thank you, Kyle).
- Fixed: OpenPGP Task failed to decrypt file encrypted with more than one public keys (Thank you, Dominik).
- Fixed: NetSuite Destination component failed to set custom fields to NULL (Thank you, Dave).
- Fixed: SAS Data Destination component was not storing date/time column types correctly (Thank you, Steven).
- Fixed: NetSuite adapters failed to process transaction item custom fields (Thank you, Vijay).
- Fixed: Dynamics CRM Destination component failed to set entity state in non-US localized target server (Thank you, Angelo).
- Fixed: Dynamics CRM Destination component failed to resolve incident entity when using Dynamics CRM 2011 web services (Thank you, Maurice).
- Fixed: SAS Data Destination component failed to create files greater than 2GB (Thank you, Javier).
- New: A new parameter UpsertMatch for Upsert action in Dynamics CRM Destination component with three options: PrimaryKey, AlternateKeys and DuplicateDetectionRules.
- New: Support for the new Dynamics CRM 2015 UpsertRequest when using parameter UpsertMatch=AlternateKeys.
- Fixed: Dynamics NAV Source failed to process more than one PageFilter (Thank you, Lars).
- Fixed: Excel Task ‘Find Cell’ action returned incorrect result (Thank you, John).
- New: New parameters for error and truncation rows disposition for dynamic source components in Data Flow Task Plus.
- Fixed: Dynamics AX Destination component failed to create records in non-derived tables.
- Fixed: Zip Task failed with error “Hash not valid for use in specified state.” when decompressing certain AES-encrypted packages (Thank you, Jim).
- Fixed: Dynamics CRM Connection Manager failed with error “ID3242: The security token could not be authenticated or authorized.” when processing for more than 8 hours (Thank you, Tamanna).
- Fixed: Dynamics GP Destination component failed to report errors in ‘Error Output’ (Thank you, Adriana).
- Fixed: Dynamics CRM Source component failed when specified FetchXml statement contained apostrophe (’) symbol (Thank you, Andrew).
- Fixed: Parallel Loop Task failed under SQL 2012 and above with error “Changing the Value of a variable failed because it is a parameter variable. Parameter variables are read-only.” when package contained parameters (Thank you, Ankit).
- Fixed: Salesforce Destination component will now convert input date/time columns to UTC time.
- New: FTPS Connection Manager now supports TLS 1.1 and 1.2.
- New: IMAP Connection Manager now supports TLS 1.1 and 1.2.
- New: POP3 Connection Manager now supports TLS 1.1 and 1.2.
- New: SMTP Connection Manager now supports TLS 1.1 and 1.2.
- Fixed: Dynamics CRM Source component created duplicate column names when using FetchXml statement containing link-entity element with reference to the same entity with two different aliases (Thank you, Andrew).
- Fixed: Dynamics NAV Destination component failed when the input data contained newline character (Thank you, Lars).
- New: Dynamics NAV Connection Manager now provides more detailed error messages.
- Fixed: Various fixes and improvements in the Data Flow Task Plus (Thank you, Ankit).
- New: A new parameter ImpersonatedUser in Exchange Connection Manager.
- New: Exchange Connection Manager now supports open of another user mailbox with delegated access.
- Fixed: Data Flow Task Plus didn’t process the standard Aggregate Transformation properly when the input data was floating and the used aggregation was: Sum, Average, Min or Max (Thank you, Parag).
- New: A new ‘Set worksheet visible’ action in Excel Task.
- Fixed: Database Partitions Task failed to process tables with Columnstore Index (Thank you, Nigel).
- New: SharePoint Connection Manager now supports sites migrated from BPOS (Thank you, Angel).
- Fixed: Zip Task created incorrect entries when compressing files into Tar package and the Source parameter was UNC absolute path (Thank you, Mark).
- New: A new parameter IgnoreNullValue in Dynamics CRM Destination component.
- New: A new parameter IgnoreNullValue in Salesforce Destination component.
- New: A new parameter MandatoryMapping in Data Flow Task Plus for dynamic destinations with four options: None, Source, Destination and List.
- Fixed: All COZYROC connection manager failed with error “‘Salt’ attribute for ServerPassword is missing in the project manifest” when using SQL Server 2012 and above and when package protection level was set to EncryptSensitiveWithPassword (Thank you, Karl).
- Fixed: Dynamics CRM Source failed with error “An error occurred while parsing EntityName…” when input data contained invalid activity party email address (Thank you, Nicholas).
- Fixed: Database Partitions Task failed to process tables with datetime2 column types (Thank you, Doug).
- Fixed: SharePoint Source component did not work in dynamic data flow (Thank you, Masthan).
- Fixed: Dynamics CRM Source component failed to read BooleanManagedProperty attributes (Thank you, John).
- Fixed: Dynamics CRM Destination component was not detecting unchanged date/time input values properly when IgnoreUnchanged parameter was set to True (Thank you, Jessie).
- Fixed: Dynamic CRM Destination component failed to handle quote entity state attribute setup (Thank you, Jake).
In the SFTP Task specify: OldName : /inbound/*.csv NewName: /inbound/Completed/
I created a simple SSIS package which was running correctly nightly via an SQL Server job. I used a login and password in the SSIS Dynamics CRM Connection Manager. the password was changed at AD level and the job stopped running. I went into the SSIS package in Visual Studio and updated my
Ivan, Thanks for the reply. So, given we have three developers and one server to run Agent jobs that means two licences is what I am hearing. I'll proceed with my request for two Ultimate licences based upon that understanding. 1 Server + 3 Developers = 4 licences = 2 Ultimate packages Thanks
Hi Nick, COZYROC's Excel adapters can handle XLSM files.
Is a service account the same thing and a shared mailbox. I tried setting mailbox to \MyShare...@address.com\Inbox. It Tests fine, but when i run it i still get emails from my personal inbox, not the shared inbox. Anybody else had success with this?
FTPS is not the same thing as SFTP. If you are connecting to an SFTP server that rejects SSL (which is the security that FTPS uses), your connection will fail. You need to use the SSH Connection Manager, which is the type of connection required for an SFTP server.
I recently received this error, and it was actually due to the location in which I was sending the SFTP. I had my FTP path as /Root/Parent Directory/In. The login I was using had been configured to open at /Root/Parent Directory/, so what I was actually using as my file path was /Root/Parent
Hi Guilherme, There must be other error messages. Please post the complete list of errors. Thank you!
I usually get this error when I have the data flow task plus property DelayValidation set to true, this is the one thing you want to remain as false.
I'm having the same issue, FWIW. Any resolution info?
Hi Alok, When you test and develop from Visual Studio (BIDS), no license key is required. A license key is required for each physical machine where you want to schedule and execute packages under SQL Job agent.
Hi Diana, You have to provide credentials to access the CRM.
Hi SD, We do not provide components for connection to MongoDB at this time .
First off I will say CozyRoc is the best set of components I have ever encountered. For the most part our ETL developers spend no time doing work in SSIS itself anymore as we are 98% configuration based etl. We have 1 primary SSIS package that handles all of processes and we have a lot, we