Released COZYROC SSIS+ 1.6 SR-3 (126.96.36.199). The release includes the following major changes:
- New: Support for SQL 2014.
- New: Tableau Destination component.
- Fixed: Zip Task created packages with AES encryption which failed to decrypt with newer versions of WinZip and 7-Zip (Thank you, Barry).
- Fixed: Data Flow Task Plus used in combination with Parallel Loop Task failed when used with Flat File Source or Destination components (Thank you, Dan Palazotto).
- Fixed: NetSuite Destination component failed to delete records from custom record type (Thank you, Mark).
- Fixed: Receive Mail Task failed to process email containing attachments with invalid date metadata (Thank you, Aaron).
- New: A new parameter Mode in Salesforce Source component with two options: Regular and Bulk. When bulk mode is used, the component will use Salesforce bulk read functionality.
- Fixed: Amazon S3 Task failed with error “Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.” (Thank you, Carl).
- New: A new parameter Passphrase in SSH Connection Manager.
- New: Dynamics AX adapters now support Dynamics AX 2012 derived tables (Thank you, Tom).
- New: A new parameter AssociationCustom in OpenAir Source component. IncludeCustom parameter is deprecated.
- New: A new parameter AssociationCustom in OpenAir Destination component.
- New: QuickBooks adapters now support QuickBooks Online Data Services.
- Fixed: ODBC Destination component failed to process in 64bit mode.
- Fixed: Zip Task failed with error “Cannot access a closed file” when trying to create Tar archive without compression (Thank you, David).
- New: QuickBooks adapters now support DataExt object.
- Fixed: Data Flow Task Plus failed when using Fuzzy Lookup transformation (Thank you, Matt).
- Fixed: QuickBooks Source component failed with error “Object reference not set to an instance of an object” when trying to use TxnDeleted object (Thank you, Richard).
- New: A new ‘Get cell’ action in Excel Task.
- New: A new ‘Set cell’ action in Excel Task.
- New: A new parameter ServerFingerprint in SSH Connection Manager to verify remote host fingerprint before authentication.
- New: A new parameter OrganizationId in Salesforce Connection Manager.
- New: A new parameter PortalId in Salesforce Connection Manager.
- New: A new parameter Concurrency in Salesforce Destination component with two options: Parallel and Serial.
- Fixed: NetSuite Source component failed when using saved search against custom record (Thank you, Mark).
- Fixed: Dynamics GP Source component returned only first 1000 records (Thank you, Patricia).
- Fixed: NetSuite Source component failed with error “The maximum number (1000) of records allowed for a READ operation has been exceeded” when having more than 1000 customizations (Thank you, Sam).
- Fixed: NetSuite’s pricingMatrix composite object was not available for use (Thank you, Rahim).
- Fixed: Teradata Destination component failed when using column of type ByteInt (Thank you, Alan).
- Fixed: Data Flow Task Plus failed when Lookup Plus transformation had more than one lookup definition against same input column (Thank you, Fabien).
- New: A new parameter Attributes in OpenAir Source component.
- Fixed: Numerous fixes and enhancements in the Dynamics GP adapters (Thank you, Patricia).
- Fixed: Query component failed when input lookup parameter was NULL (Thank you, Don).
- Fixed: Excel Destination component failed when multiple instances executed simultaneously against same connection (Thank you, Manasi).
- Fixed: Parallel Loop Task failed under SQL 2012 with error “A deadlock was detected while trying to lock variables “…” for read/write access. A lock cannot be acquired after 16 attempts. The locks timed out.” when Project parameters were defined (Thank you, Ecki).
Sorry for the late reaction, but if you still need it.
It was like Ivan said in de cummalative updates.
But you must use the correct one
for sp1 : use CU1 for SQL 2012 SP1
Or first install de CU3 before SP1
Op woensdag 27 februari 2013 13:41:18 UTC+1 schreef jrr...@gmail.com het
You don't need to write script to setup the *ConnectionString* property.
Just create configuration which setups the connection manager property from
It would be great if I could write a script task like this [link]
Does anyone know what properties I would load for a SFTP task?
You can load the complete ConnectionString property for the connection
manager dynamically from a configuration file and you can specify the
updated password there.
I am new to SSIS and I have created a project to download some files from
an sftp server periodically. An issue I have come across is the password
for the SFTP changes monthly. Is there a way I can load the password as a
variable and change it from another source?
I'm loading a series of files dynamically to corresponding tables. When I
run, I get the following error.
Error: System.Runtime.InteropServices .COMException (0xC0010014): Exception
from HRESULT: 0xC0010014
Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Runtim e.Wrapper.IDTSConnectionManage rFlatFileColumns100.Remove(Obj ect
Trying to setup a Data Flow Source so I can use a function in database B
against a recordset from database A. Am I on the right track?
I'm getting an error about my connection manager the no such interface is
I've created a Data Flow Destination with my recordset from database A but
am not able to setup the Data Flow Source. I'm thinking the Data Flow
[Flat File Source ] Error: An error occurred while skipping data rows.
[SSIS.Pipeline] Error: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_PRIMEOUTPUTFAILED. The
PrimeOutput method on Flat File Source returned error code 0xC0202091. The
component returned a failure code when the pipeline engine called
PrimeOutput(). The meaning of the failure code is defined by the component,
Are there any known issues with using the Data Flow Task Plus component on
2012? I'm receiving the following error when I try to map to a destination
column with various column formats:
[Flat File Source ] Error: Data conversion failed. The data conversion
for column "ACCOUNT_ID" returned status value 2 and status text "The value
Another update. You will need to have minimum Exchange 2010 to use the
Exchange connection manager.
If not possible, I would recommend you enable the IMAP protocol on your
Exchange server and use the IMAP Connection Manager<[link]
You have to have Exchange 2007 SP1. Please check.
I have been tasked with developing a mail system to download email
attachments from Exchange email address.
COZYROC SSIS+ 1.6 SR-1 Library
I am using Receive Mail Task in my BIDS. Under MailConnection, I have
It fails with
TITLE: COZYROC SSIS+
Yea I got this to work by clicking the option "Save at End". Seems pretty
straight forward but I had unchecked it. On the website the explanation
states "Indicate that the workbook is to be saved at the end." I was
reading it as make a "copy" saved off at the end. Not sure why you would
ever want to use Excel as a destination and not save but regardless the
In the CozyRoc Excel Destination Editor, the Save-at-End must be checked.
If you write to multiple tabs, only the last one need be checked.
Otherwise nothing is saved.
I have also downloaded and installed the latest release of the components
and that made no difference.
I have a DataFlow with a basic OLE DB Source and pumping it into excel
using the CozyRoc Excel Destination Plus. The package is successful, all
messages say that my 20 rows are being written to the file but when I go
out and open the file it is empty.
Does anyone have any experience with this?
Hi there !
I was asked to try to connect Dynamics AX2009 through a ssis package.
So I installed the ax .net buisness connector on my ssis server. then I
installed your package then I created a dataflow and added a connection to
ax (that is running on another server) and when I hit the 'try connetion"
I'm new to CozyRock and GP Dynamics Development, but not to SSIS dev.
Anyways, I'm evaluating this to do some custom data imports/exports, but i
can't even connect to the GP server.
I am trying to create a new Dynamics-GP Connection. When I enter the
information for the server, I get an error:
The Web service works from Jitterbit, but fails from CozyRoc component. I