Data flow destination to merge two Dynamics CRM entity records into one.
The script has the following parameters:
- CrmConnection – selects Dynamics CRM Connection.
- Entity – selects Dynamics CRM merge entity type.
- TargetId – map to input column containing the target entity record identifier (Mappings Tab).
- SubordinateId – map to input column containing the entity record from which to merge data (Mappings Tab).
- CheckParent – map to input column containing value whether to check if the parent information is different for the two entity records (Mappings Tab).
Depends on COZYROC Script Component Plus component for implementing parameters user interface.
Requires installation of COZYROC SSIS+ 1.6 library.