Dynamics AX Destination
The Dynamics AX Destination Component is an SSIS Data Flow Component for loading data into a Microsoft Dynamics AX table. The configuration parameters are provided in the standard data flow destination component dialog.
Use the parameters below to configure the component.
Select an existing Dynamics AX connection manager.
Related Topics: Dynamics AX Connection Manager
Select the destination table action. This parameter has the options listed in the following table.
Action Description Create Create a new record in the destination table. Update Update an existing record in the destination table. The appropriate table record identifier must be specified for the update to work. Delete Delete an existing record from the destination table. The appropriate table record identifier must be specified for the delete to work.After changing the action, you must use the Refresh command in the 'Column Mappings' tab to reload the destination list metadata.
Specify the destination Dynamics AX table where the data is to be loaded.
Specify how to handle rows with errors.
The destination table is available in the data flow properties list. Follow these steps to set up an expression:
- Right-click on the data flow canvas and select the Properties menu.
- Scroll down and find the property named like [Dynamics AX Destination].[DestinationTable]. This is the property containing the destination table.
- Scroll down and find the Expressions property. Set up an expression to modify the destination table dynamically.
- Fixed: Component failed to create records in non-derived tables.
- New: Support for Dynamics AX 2012 derived tables (Thank you, Tom).
- Fixed: Component failed with error "Cannot call NEXT, update(), or delete() on buffer where data is selected or inserted in another transaction scope" when updating certain tables (Thank you, David).
- Fixed: Component failed with error "The supplied method arguments are not valid." when trying to process input data containing the percent (%) symbol (Thank you, Fabio).
- New: Support for Dynamics AX 4.0 version (Thank you, Taylor).
- Fixed: Component failed to update string fields containing quote (') character.
- New: Component can now update array fields.
- New: Component now utilizes optimized bulk-data insert.
- New: Introduced component.
Ready to give it a try?
COZYROC SSIS+ Components Suite is free for testing in your development environment.