Dynamics AX Source
The Dynamics AX Source Component is an SSIS Data Flow Component for consuming data from a Dynamics AX server. The configuration parameters are provided in the standard data flow source component dialog.
Use the parameters below to configure the component.
Select an existing Dynamics AX connection manager.
Related Topics: Dynamics AX Connection Manager
Select one or more Dynamics AX tables from which data will be extracted.
Use SELECT statements to specify the data to be processed from the tables selected with the InputTables parameter above. To indicate which table the data should be extracted from, use %1 for the first table in InputTables, %2 for the second table in InputTables and so on.
The input tables or query are available in the data flow properties list. Follow these steps to set up an expression:
- Right-click on the data flow canvas and select the Properties menu.
- Scroll down and find the property named like [Dynamics AX Source].[InputTables]. This is the property containing the input tables. Every table is separated with a comma and line feed (,\n)
- Scroll down and find the Expressions property. Set up an expression to modify the input tables dynamically.
- New: Support for Dynamics AX 2012 derived tables (Thank you, Tom).
- Fixed: Component failed with error "Value cannot be null" (Thank you, Frederic).
- New: Support for Dynamics AX 4.0 version (Thank you, Taylor).
Ready to give it a try?
COZYROC SSIS+ Component Suite is free for testing in your development environment.