Dynamics GP Source Component is SSIS Data Flow Component for consuming data from Dynamics GP Service. The configuration parameters are provided in the standard data flow source component dialog. A separate output is setup for the main object and each related composite object.
Use the parameters below to configure the component.
Select an existing Dynamics GP connection manager.
Related Topics: Dynamics GP Connection Manager
Select Dynamics GP object.
Specify criteria XML. The criteria should be the same XML format used to serialize Dynamics GP restrictions. For example to retrieve all employees from the sales department, use the following criteria:
<EmployeeCriteria> <DepartmentId xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/dynamics/gp/2006/01"> <EqualValue>SALE</EqualValue> </DepartmentId> </EmployeeCriteria>
Specify whether object summary or complete object is returned. This property has the options listed in the following table.
Value Description True Only object summary properties are retrieved. Default. Using this option will improve reading performance significantly. False All object properties are retrieved.
- Where can I find the documentation for the Dynamics GP Source?
- How to work with composite records handling in a Dynamics GP source component.
- Composite records handling
- Dynamics GP Source: How to modify source object criteria dynamically at runtime
- Fixed: Component returned only first 1000 records (Thank you, Patricia).
- New: Redesigned for better support of composite data.
- New: Introduced component.
Ready to give it a try?
COZYROC SSIS+ Components Suite is free for testing in your development environment.