Dynamics GP Source
Dynamics GP Source Component is SSIS Data Flow Component for consuming data from Dynamics GP Service. The configuration parameters are provided in the standard data flow source component dialog. A separate output is setup for the main object and each related composite object.
Use the parameters below to configure the component.
Select an existing Dynamics GP connection manager.
Related Topics: Dynamics GP Connection Manager
Select Dynamics GP object.
Specify criteria XML. The criteria should be the same XML format used to serialize Dynamics GP restrictions. For example to retrieve all employees from the sales department, use the following criteria:
<EmployeeCriteria> <DepartmentId xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/dynamics/gp/2006/01"> <EqualValue>SALE</EqualValue> </DepartmentId> </EmployeeCriteria>
Specify whether object summary or complete object is returned. This property has the options listed in the following table.
Value Description True Only object summary properties are retrieved. Default. Using this option will improve reading performance significantly. False All object properties are retrieved.
The source object and criteria are available in the data flow properties list. Follow these steps to setup expression:
- Right-click on data flow canvas and select Properties menu.
- Scroll-down and find property named like [Dynamics GP Source].[ObjectCriteriaXML]. This is the property containing the criteria.
- Scroll-down and find Expressions property. Setup expression to modify the criteria dynamically.
The composite object output contains not only properties from the composite object, but also the parent objects. The output will be populated with sets of records, one set for each parent record. Each set of records is separated with blank row (all NULLs).
- Fixed: Component returned only first 1000 records (Thank you, Patricia).
- New: Redesigned for better support of composite data.
Ready to give it a try?
COZYROC SSIS+ Component Suite is free for testing in your development environment.