Dynamics NAV Connection
Dynamics NAV Connection Manager is SSIS Connection Manager for establishing Dynamics NAV connections. Use the API to build components based on Dynamics NAV Connection Manager.
Use the Server page of the Dynamics NAV Connection Manager dialog to specify properties for connecting to Dynamics NAV service.
- Test Connection
- Confirm connection manager configuration by clicking Test Connection.
Specify the name or IP address of the Dynamics NAV server.
Specify user name to access Dynamics NAV.
Specify password to access Dynamics NAV.
Specify the number of seconds before timing out session connect. The default value of this property is 100 seconds.
Specify if all clients should use the same connection. This property has the options listed in the following table.
Value Description True All clients use same connection (default). False Every client use different connection.
Advanced (1.6 SR-1)
Use the Advanced page of the Dynamics NAV Connection Manager dialog to specify properties if your Dynamics NAV server configuration is different from the default.
Specify Dynamics NAV instance.
Use the Proxy page of the Dynamics NAV Connection Manager dialog to specify properties if your server is behind firewall.
Specify the name or IP address of the proxy server. If not specified, proxy server is not used.
Specify the port number on the proxy server to use for the connection.
Specify user name to access the proxy server.
Specify password to access the proxy server.
- Where can I find the documentation for the Dynamics NAV Connection?
- How to trace HTTP(S) and REST API using Fiddler
- Error Message: The connection type "xxxx" specified for connection manager "xxxx" is not recognized as a valid connection manager type. This error is returned when an attempt is made to create a connection manager for an unknown connection type. Check the spelling in the connection type name.
- New: Provision of more detailed error message information.
- New: A new InstanceName parameter for setting instance.
- New: Introduced connection.
Ready to give it a try?
COZYROC SSIS+ Components Suite is free for testing in your development environment.