Dynamics NAV Source
The Dynamics NAV Source Component is an SSIS Data Flow Component for consuming data from the Dynamics NAV Service. The configuration parameters are provided in the standard data flow source component dialog.
Use the parameters below to configure the component.
Select an existing Dynamics NAV connection manager.
Related Topics: Dynamics NAV Connection Manager
Specify the number of rows to be retrieved as a batch.
Select the Dynamics NAV page.
Specify page filter. The filter is specified as a field name, followed by a colon (:) and ends with the filter specification. Multiple filters are separated with a newline character. For example to get all records where the Location_Code field is GREEN, specify: Location_Code:=GREEN
For more information about filter specification check here.
The source page or filter is available in the data flow properties list. Follow these steps to set up an expression:
- Right-click on the data flow canvas and select the Properties menu.
- Scroll down and find the property named like [Dynamics NAV Source].[PageFilter]. This is the property containing the page filter.
- Scroll down and find the Expressions property. Set up an expression to modify the page filter dynamically.
- Fixed: Component failed to process more than one PageFilter (Thank you, Lars).
- New: Introduced component.
Ready to give it a try?
COZYROC SSIS+ Components Suite is free for testing in your development environment.