EDI Connection Manager is SSIS Connection Manager for for configuring settings of EDI Source (after 1.9) and EDI Destination. It allows specifying the path of the EDI Input / Output File and the EDI Configuration File. The editor also displays the structure of the currently loaded EDI configuration.
The path of the input/output EDI file (depending on usage context):
- Input EDI File when used by EDI Source
- Output EDI File when used by EDI Destination
An EDI document is comprised of data elements, segments and envelopes that are formatted according to the rules of a particular EDI standard. To be able to parse or generate EDI files, it's necessary to specify a EDI Configuration that describes those rules in XML format.
The column length for EDI elements. The default is 250.
- Where can I find the documentation for the EDI Connection?
- How to remove the segments in Edi File if all the segment elements are empty?
- Error Message: Must be a minimum of 1 instances of segment . Currently at segment number
- Error Message: The connection type "xxxx" specified for connection manager "xxxx" is not recognized as a valid connection manager type. This error is returned when an attempt is made to create a connection manager for an unknown connection type. Check the spelling in the connection type name.
- New: Introduced connection.
Ready to give it a try?
COZYROC SSIS+ Components Suite is free for testing in your development environment.