Use the parameters below to configure the component.
Select an existing LDAP connection manager.
Related Topics: LDAP Connection Manager
Select destination object action. This property has the options listed in the following table.
Action Description Create Create new instance in the destination LDAP object. Update Update existing instance in the destination LDAP object. Delete Delete existing instance from the destination LDAP object.After action change, you have to use Refresh command in the 'Column Mappings' tab to reload destination page metadata.
Specify the destination LDAP object where the data is loaded.
Specify how to handle rows with errors.
The destination object is available in the data flow properties list. Follow these steps to set up an expression:
- Right-click on the data flow canvas and select the Properties menu.
- Scroll down and find the property named like [LDAP Destination].[Object]. This is the property containing the destination object.
- Scroll down and find the Expressions property. Set up an expression to modify the destination object dynamically.
- Fixed: Update action failed with error "A value in the request is invalid." (Thank you, Doug).
- New: Introduced component.
Ready to give it a try?
COZYROC SSIS+ Components Suite is free for testing in your development environment.