NetSuite Source Component is SSIS Data Flow Component for consuming data from NetSuite Service. The configuration parameters are provided in the standard data flow source component dialog. A separate output is setup for the main record and each related composite record.
Use the options below to setup the component.
Select an existing NetSuite connection manager.
Related Topics: NetSuite Connection Manager
Specify the number of rows to be retrieved as a batch. Default is 0. If set to 0, the page size defined in NetSuite search preferences will be used.
Specify input type. This property has the options listed in the following table.
|Record||Input type is NetSuite record or composite object. Selecting this value displays the dynamic options Record.|
|SearchXML||Input type is search statement. Selecting this value display the dynamic options SearchXML.|
Select NetSuite record or composite object.
Specify NetSuite search record statement. The statement should be the same XML format used in NetSuite search method. For example to retrieve all account records containing the keyword "Drawing" in account's name, use the following statement:
The composite record output contains not only fields from the composite record, but also the parent records. The output will be populated with sets of rows, one set for each parent record. Each set of rows is separated with blank row (all NULLs).
The source record or statement are available in the data flow properties list. Follow these steps to setup expression:
- Right-click on data flow canvas and select Properties menu.
- Scroll-down and find property named like [NetSuite Source].[SearchXML]. This is the property containing the record statement.
- Scroll-down and find Expressions property. Setup expression to modify the record statement dynamically.
The sales order is found under the general transactions record. You have to specify SearchXml statement to retrieve them. For sales order specifically try the following statement:
- Fixed: Failed to process transaction item custom fields (Thank you, Vijay).
- Fixed: Component failed when using saved search against custom record (Thank you, Mark).
- Fixed: Component failed with error "The maximum number (1000) of records allowed for a READ operation has been exceeded" when having more than 1000 customizations (Thank you, Sam).
- Fixed: NetSuite's pricingMatrix composite object was not available for use (Thank you, Rahim).
- New: Component now supports saved searches.
- New: Redesigned for better support of composite data.