Use the options below to setup the component.
Select an existing OpenAir connection manager.
Related Topics: OpenAir Connection Manager
Select destination record action. This property has the options listed in the following table.
Action Description Create Create new record in the destination type. Modify Modify existing record in the destination type. You have to specify id field for the update to work. Delete Delete existing record from the destination type. Upsert Update and insert record in the destination type. You have to specify externalid for action to work.
Note: After action change, you have to use Refresh command in the 'Column Mappings' tab to reload destination type metadata.
- AssociationCustom (1.6 SR-3)
Specify type association to initialize custom fields for it.
Specify the destination OpenAir type where the data is loaded.
Specify the number of rows to be sent as a batch.
- ErrorRowDisposition (OpenAir Destination Input)
Specify how to handle rows with errors.
- Id (OpenAir Destination Error Output)
Contains the unique identifier of the added, updated or deleted record.
How to modify destination type dynamically at runtime?
The destination type is available in the data flow properties list. Follow these steps to setup expression:
- Right-click on data flow canvas and select Properties menu.
- Scroll-down and find property named like [OpenAir Destination].[DestinationType]. This is the property containing the destination type.
- Scroll-down and find Expressions property. Setup expression to modify the destination type dynamically.