The REST Destination Component is an SSIS Data Flow Component for inserting data into a REST resource.
Use the General page of the REST Destination dialog to specify the destination REST resource and options.
Select the COZYROC REST connection manager.
Related Topics: REST Connection Manager
Select the destination resource action. This property has the options listed in the following table.
Action Description Create Create new instances in the destination REST resource. Update Update existing instances in the destination REST resource. Delete Delete existing instances from the destination REST resource. Upsert Update and insert records in the destination REST resource.
Select the destination REST resource.
Specify the number of rows to be sent as a batch. Default is 200.
Specify additional custom metadata.
Specify additional parameters for data insertion.
Use the Mapping page to map input columns to destination REST resource columns.
Select the input columns.
Select the destination REST columns.
Use the Error Output page to select error handling options for the component.
View the name of the destination.
Specify what should happen when an error occurs: ignore the failure, redirect the row, or fail the component.
Related Topics: Handling Errors in Data
View a description of the error.
- Where can I find the documentation for the REST Destination?
- How to work with composite records handling in a rest destination component.
- How to use an XML configuration in a REST Connection Manager
- REST Destination: How to modify the REST DestinationResource parameter dynamically at runtime
- How to find which records contain errors in Rest destination component.
- Fix: Failed with error "Unsupported value type: System.Guid" when processing
Guidinput (Thank you, Kevin).
- New: Introduced component.
- New: Usability improvements in the UI for managing parameters.
Ready to give it a try?
COZYROC SSIS+ Components Suite is free for testing in your development environment.