The REST Destination Component is an SSIS Data Flow Component for inserting data into a REST resource.
Use the General page of the REST Destination dialog to specify the destination REST resource and options.
Select the COZYROC REST connection manager.
Related Topics: REST Connection Manager
Select the destination resource action. This property has the options listed in the following table.
Action Description Create Create new instances in the destination REST resource. Update Update existing instances in the destination REST resource. Delete Delete existing instances from the destination REST resource. Upsert Update and insert records in the destination REST resource.
Select the destination REST resource.
Specify the number of rows to be sent as a batch. Default is 200.
Specify the maximum number of threads to be used for the parallel execution of requests.
Specify additional custom metadata.
Specify additional parameters for data insertion.
Use the Mapping page to map input columns to destination REST resource columns.
Select the input columns.
Select the destination REST columns.
Use the Error Output page to select error handling options for the component.
View the name of the destination.
Specify what should happen when an error occurs: ignore the failure, redirect the row, or fail the component.
Related Topics: Handling Errors in Data
View a description of the error.
Since version 2.2, the component is providing result information in the Result Output. All successfully processed rows are copied to the Result Output. Additionally the row id and optional status text are returned. Since version 2.2, the Id column is removed from the Error Output, now only error rows are output in the Error Output.
- Where can I find the documentation for the REST Destination?
- Error Message: fixed queue overflow
- Error message: Required object attribute(s) are missing from your request: row.id
- How to work with composite records handling in a rest destination component.
- How to use an XML configuration in a REST Connection Manager
- New: Performance improvement in multithread processing.
- New: Support for multithreaded processing.
- Fixed: Composite field inside composite was not configured properly (Thank you, David).
- New: Usability improvements in the UI for managing parameters.
- Fix: Failed with error "Unsupported value type: System.Guid" when processing
Guidinput (Thank you, Kevin).
- New: Introduced component.