Data flow transformation, executing SQL command for each row in a data set. It is similar to the standard OLE DB Command transformation, however the executed SQL command is for the ADO.NET connection manager.
The script has the following parameters:
- Connection - specifies ADO.NET connection manager.
- Statement - specifies SQL statement to execute.
- Timeout - specifies number of seconds before command times out. Set 0 for infinite time-out.
- ErrorRowDisposition - specifies how error rows are handled:
- IgnoreFailure - Errors are ignored.
- RedirectRow - Errors are redirected to 'Error Output'.
- FailComponent - Errors cause component to fail.
- ParseExpression - specifies regular expression to parse statement parameters. This option is provided because there is no standard specification of parameters in ADO.NET. You can read more about ADO.NET parameters here. Sample regular expressions for specific providers:
- SQL Server - @(\w+)
- OLEDB, ODBC - (?'param'\?)
- Oracle - :(\w+)
- InputColumns - specifies input columns for command parameters.