Script task to send electronic documents (EDI, XML) using Applicability Statement 2 (AS2) specification.
The task has the following parameters:
- HttpConnection - selects HTTP Connection.
- IsInputFileVariable - indicates whether the input file path is stored in a variable.
- InputFile - selects input file connection manager.
- InputFileVariable - selects variable containing input file path.
- ContentType - selects or specifies input file type.
- AS2From - specifies AS2-From identifer.
- AS2To - specifies AS2-To identifer.
- ResultFile - selects result file connection manager where the transmission result is stored.
- Encrypt - selects whether the input file is encrypted: None, 3DES, RC2.
- IsRecipientCertificateVariable - indicates whether the recipient certificate file path is stored in a variable.
- RecipientCertificate - selects recipient certificate file connection manager.
- RecipientCertificateVariable - selects variable containing recipient certificate file path.
- Sign - selects whether the input file is signed.
- IsSigningCertificateVariable - indicates whether the signing certificate file path is stored in a variable.
- SigningCertificate - selects signing certificate file connection manager.
- SigningCertificateVariable - selects variable containing signing certificate file path.
- SigningCertificatePassword - specifies signing certificate password.
Ready to give it a try?
COZYROC SSIS+ Components Suite is free for testing in your development environment.