Script Merge Setup Transformation
Data flow transformation, which setups temporary stage table for specified destination table in the data flow pre-execute phase. The content of the temporary table is inserted in the destination table in the data flow post-execute phase, using the SQL 2008 MERGE (Transact-SQL) statement.
The script has the following parameters:
- Connection - specifies ADO.NET connection manager.
- IsTableVariable - indicates whether table name is stored in variable.
- Table - selects destination table.
- TableVariable - selects variable containing destination table.
- PrimaryKeys - selects destination table primary key columns.
- StageVariable - selects variable to store temporary stage table name. Use this variable in the destination data flow component.
Ready to give it a try?
COZYROC SSIS+ Components Suite is free for testing in your development environment.