Script OData Source
Data flow source for consuming data from Open Data Protocol (OData) source.
The script has the following parameters:
- Connection - selects HTTP connection.
- BatchSize - specifies number of rows to be retrieved as batch.
- Collection - selects OData collection.
- IsQueryVariable - indicates whether the query statement is stored in a variable.
- Query - specifies query statement.
- QueryVariable - selects variable containing query statement.
To get sample data:
- Collection - http://services.odata.org/V3/Northwind/Northwind.svc/Orders
- Query - $filter=CustomerID eq 'VINET'
Ready to give it a try?
COZYROC SSIS+ Components Suite is free for testing in your development environment.