Script SQL Job Agent Task
Script task providing basic manipulation operations for SQL Agent Jobs. You can enable, disable, start, stop or drop a Job. You can also check if job is enabled or the running status of the job.
The script has the following parameters:
- Connection - SQL Server connection manager (Connection).
- IsJobVariable - if true, Job name is contained in package variable. Otherwise it is explicitly specified (String).
- JobVariable - package variable containing Job name (String).
- Job - Job selection (String).
- Action - action the task performs.
- ResultVariable - package variable where result is stored.
- JobStep - optional parameter for StartJob action. Step from, which to start execution.
Ready to give it a try?
COZYROC SSIS+ Components Suite is free for testing in your development environment.