Data flow source, used to setup test data in a CSV-like format, without the need to use an external file. The first row contains the column names and each row of data is separated with a newline.
The script has the following parameters:
- IsDataVariable - indicates whether the test data is stored in a variable.
- Data - specifies test data.
- DataVariable - specifies variable containing the test data.
- OutputColumns - specifies output columns to create when variable mode is selected.
- ColumnDelimiter - specifies column delimiter. Optional.