In this section we will show you how to set up a SharePoint Destination component. Note that the File Transfer Task should be used if you wish to upload files to SharePoint.
- Click on the Component Properties tab in the component editor.
- Choose the desired Action (Create, Update, or Delete). In this example, we chose the Create action.
- Choose the DestinationList you will be working with. We chose the Calendar DestinationList in this example.
- Click OK to close the component editor.
Use the parameters below to configure the component.
Select an existing SharePoint connection manager.
Related Topics: SharePoint Connection Manager
Select the destination list action. This parameter has the options listed in the following table.
Action Description Create Create a new item in the destination list. Update Update an existing item in the destination list. The appropriate list item identifier must be specified in order for the update to work. Delete Delete an existing item from the destination list. The appropriate list item identifier must be specified in order for the delete to work.After changing the action, you must use the Refresh command in the 'Column Mappings' tab to reload the destination list metadata.
Specify the destination SharePoint list where the data is to be loaded.
Specify the number of rows to be sent as a batch. The maximum is 500.
Specify how to handle rows with errors.
Specifies how NULL values are handled. This parameter has the options listed in the following table.
Options Description True The NULL values are ignored and not sent for processing. False The NULL values are sent for processing.
- Where can I find the documentation for the SharePoint Destination?
- SharePoint Destination: How to modify the SharePoint Destination list dynamically at runtime
- New: A new parameter IgnoreNullValue.
- New: Component now shows user-friendly names for columns containing spaces (Thank you, Michael).
- Fixed: Component inserted incomplete date columns.
- New: Introduced component.
Ready to give it a try?
COZYROC SSIS+ Components Suite is free for testing in your development environment.