The SugarCRM Destination Component is an SSIS Data Flow Component for loading data into a SugarCRM module. The configuration parameters are provided in the standard data flow destination component dialog.
Use the parameters below to configure the component.
Select an existing SugarCRM connection manager.
Related Topics: SugarCRM Connection Manager
Specify the destination SugarCRM module where the data is loaded.
Specify the number of rows to be sent as a batch.
Specify how to handle rows with errors.
Contains the unique identifier of the updated record.
- Where can I find the documentation for the SugarCRM Destination?
- How to delete a module record
- How to update an existing module record
- How to find which records contain errors in SugarCRM destination component.
- SugarCRM Destination: How to modify a SugarCRM Destination module dynamically at runtime
- New: Introduced component.
Ready to give it a try?
COZYROC SSIS+ Components Suite is free for testing in your development environment.