The SugarCRM Destination Component is an SSIS Data Flow Component for loading data into a SugarCRM module. The configuration parameters are provided in the standard data flow destination component dialog.
Use the parameters below to configure the component.
Select an existing SugarCRM connection manager.
Related Topics: SugarCRM Connection Manager
Specify the destination SugarCRM module where the data is loaded.
Specify the number of rows to be sent as a batch.
Specify how to handle rows with errors.
Contains the unique identifier of the updated record.
The destination module is available in the data flow properties list. Follow these steps to set up an expression:
- Right-click on the data flow canvas and select the Properties menu.
- Scroll down and find the property named like [SugarCRM Destination].[DestinationModule]. This is the property containing the destination module.
- Scroll down and find the Expressions property. Set up an expression to modify the destination module dynamically.
The component's Error Output is used for providing both error information and the record identifier information. Check the ErrorCode column:
ErrorCode Description -1 Not an error record. >0 Error record. Check the ErrorDescription column for more details.
You can set up the standard Conditional Split component to filter non-error records.
To update an existing module record follow these steps:
- Map the columns you want updated.
- Map the module Id column to the updated record identifier.
The component cannot delete module records. However you can mark specific records as deleted. Follow these steps:
- Map the module Id column to the deleted record identifier.
- Set the module deleted column to True.
- New: Introduced component.
Ready to give it a try?
COZYROC SSIS+ Components Suite is free for testing in your development environment.