Saturday, May 15, 2021 - 12:00
Released COZYROC SSIS+ 1.9 SR-2 (22.214.171.1248). The release includes the following major changes:
- Fixed: Various fixes and improvements (Thank you, Stewart).
Constant Contact Connection
- Fixed: Failed with error "Invalid Pagination parameters: If 'next' is provided, no other parameters may be present." (Thank you, Dinesh).
Data Flow Task Plus
Dynamics NAV Connection
- New: Enabled support for TLS 1.1 and 1.2 protocols.
- Fixed: Various fixes and enhancements.
- Fixed: Infinite loop when trying to retrieve data from 'Contact' resource (Thank you, Geoff).
- Fixed: Visual Studio crash after initial script selection.
- Fixed: Defined identifier field type was not large enough.
- Fixed: Missing user-defined parameters from
- New: Support for address merge fields (Thank you, Hardy).
- Fixed: Failed to retrieve all data from 'User Status Detail Query' resource (Thank you, Henrik).
- Fixed: Included definition for missing fields in 'Conversation Detail Query' resource.
- Fixed: Failed to create metadata for 'JournalEntry' object (Thank you, Chris).
- Fixed: Available endpoints didn't update after definition of 'Extended Metadata'.
- Fixed: Various fixes (Thank you, Adam).
- Fixed: Id fields from related objects missing (Thank you, Ranjan).
- Fixed: Metadata of certain related fields was not configured.
- Fixed: Failed with error 'Unhandled type: urnRecordTypesSupported' (Thank you, Allen).
clearparameter was not handled properly in 'Sheet Data' resource Create/Update action (Thank you, Kwame).
- Fixed: Crash with error "System.ArgumentException at System.Collections.Generic.IntrospectiveSortUtilities.ThrowOrIgnoreBadComparer..." (Thank you, John).
- New: Included definition for tweet post (Thank you, Steve).
Zoho CRM Connection
- Fixed: Authentication errors because of failed token refresh (Thank you, Ramu).