Submitted by COZYROC on Tue, 03/03/2009 - 11:13
Released CozyRoc SSIS+ 1.3 SR-3 (184.108.40.206). This release includes following major changes:
- Included validation in DB2 Destination component, when numeric column is not large enough to accommodate input column.
- Included support for extraction from multi-volume Zip archive in Zip Task.
- Fixed: Zip Task, SFTP Task and Amazon S3 Task didn't process correctly wildcard specified source.
- Included more validation for source and target package variables in Zip Task.
- Fixed: Zip Task incorrectly created target file when decompressing from Zip or Tar archives.
- Fixed: When streaming data cross-task, the stream was incomplete sometimes.
- Fixed: FTPS Connection Manager was not able to transfer files in implicit mode with FileZilla Server.
- Fixed: FTPS Connection Manager was not able to parse Unix file information with missing file group field.
- Included support for processing multiple source wildcard file specifications in Zip Task and SFTP Task. Each specification is separated with vertical bar (|).
- Fixed: SFTP Task will now return error, when there are no files to send. This matches the behavior of the standard FTP task.
- Fixes in Data Flow Task Plus.
- Included support for processing multiple items (string or IFileInfo) in SFTP Task for remote parameter, when using "Receive files", "Delete remote files", "Get remote files list" actions. The remote parameter has to be variable of type Object.
- Changed install/uninstall options to be available to all machine users.
- Fixed: FTPS Connection Manager failed to complete download when downloading 30MB or larger file to a network share (Thank you, Tom).
- Fixed: When connected to wu-2.6.1 server, the FTPS Connection Manager incorrectly included sub-folder files as part of specified folder list (Thank you, Amrit and Team).
- Fixed: Help command was not functioning properly after installation of SQL Server 2005 SP3.
- Changed to display with message box the licensing errors, instead of failing unlicensed package execution.