Thursday, December 31, 2009 - 09:07
Released CozyRoc SSIS+ 1.4 SR-1 (22.214.171.124). Existing customers may have to update their license keys to use the new components below. The release includes following major changes:
- Fixed: Salesforce Source component failed to load object with more than 250 rows of data.
- New: A new option ColumnLength in EDI Source component to specify column length of EDI elements.
- Fixed: ODBC Destination component failed to load to table with long text columns.
- Fixed: Zip Task failed to decompress zip files greater than 2gb.
- New: A new option IncludeDeleted in Salesforce Source component to retrieve all records, including deleted.
- Fixed: The number field types are now setup as numeric in Salesforce Source component (Thank you, Wes).
- Fixed: Salesforce Destination component failed under SQL 2008 when ErrorDescription column was not used.
- New: A new option ServerUrl in Salesforce Connection Manager to specify service URL. This is useful for sandbox testing (Thank you, Frank).
- Fixed: EDI Source component didn't provide useful diagnostic information, when loading configuration file with errors.
- New: SQLBI's Table Difference component is now part of SSIS+ library.
- New: SQLBI's Flow Synchronization component is now part of SSIS+ library.