Monday, February 22, 2010 - 16:23
Released CozyRoc SSIS+ 1.4 SR-2 (22.214.171.124). The release includes the following major changes:
- Fixed: Template Task now provides more diagnostic information during the generation process.
- Fixed: ODBC Destination component failed occasionally with "Specified cast is not valid." error when processing INTEGER columns in MySQL.
- New: Salesforce Destination component now supports update and delete of records.
- Fixed: Script Component Plus failed to upgrade properly from 2005 to 2008.
- Fixed: Database Partitions Task was broken.
- Fixed: Table Difference component failed to process DT_DBTIME2 column types in SQL 2008 (Thank you, Ethan).
- New: A new option PassiveIgnoreAddress in FTPS Connection Manager to specify to ignore provided IP address in passive mode. This option is useful when the remote server is incorrectly configured.
- Fixed: EDI Source failed to load configuration files containing special characters like 1D, 1E, etc (Thank you, Bryan).
- Fixed: Script Component Plus 2008 was not updating the setup tab after script modification.
- Fixed: Disabled zlib compression in SSH Connection Manager because of file corruption (Thank you, Dmitry).
- New: A new option undefinedFail in EDI Source configuration file. If set to false, the component will not fail when new fields, components and sub-components appear in the input file.