Thursday, May 6, 2010 - 14:30
Released CozyRoc SSIS+ 1.4 SR-3 (126.96.36.199). The release includes the following major changes:
- New: A new option skipCharacters in EDI Source component configuration file. Used for specifying characters, which has to be ignored. This option obsoletes skipNewline option.
- New: Included support for proxy server in Salesforce Connection Manager.
- New: Data Flow Task Plus no longer requires at least one common column between different dynamic iterations.
- New: Salesforce Destination component now supports upsert action - update and insert of records (Thank you, Brian).
- Fixed: Address Parse component was not providing address leading data, when check in reference database option was used.
- New: Address Parse component can now provide 12 digit delivery point barcode. A purchase of USPS Address Reference database is required.
- Fixed: FTPS Connection Manager can now automatically determine if password has to be OTP S/Key protected. Manual specification is no longer required.
- New: A new optional attribute segid for segment element in EDI Source component configuration file. If specified, the component will provide segment identity information.
- Fixed: The backward compatibility issue with 64bit Windows 7 and Windows 2008R2 is now resolved. The manual fix described in the FAQ is no longer required.
- Fixed: ODBC Destination component failed with "Unhandled type." error when processing FLOAT columns (Thank you, Edward).
- New: Address Parse component can now provide additional diagnostics when address not found in USPS reference database.
- New: Script Component Plus now supports setup of column mappings user interface.
- New: Data Flow Task Plus now supports handling of dynamically added columns in the data flow script. This feature permits further customization of columns.
- New: Template Task now supports loading of template layout from file connection manager.