Thursday, November 3, 2011 - 09:56
Released CozyRoc SSIS+ 1.5 SR-3 (18.104.22.168). The release includes the following major changes:
- Fixed: Salesforce Source component failed with "Failed to process ..." error when processing input columns of type binary.
- New: A new option DetectDuplicate in Dynamics CRM Destination component to enable duplicate detection rules during create or update.
- Fixed: Excel Destination Plus component failed with "Unable to determine the identity of domain." error, when trying to create larger xlsx file (Thank you, Cory).
- Fixed: Dynamics CRM Source component now handles better FetchXML statements containing linked entities.
- Fixed: Dynamics AX Destination component failed to update string fields containing quote (') character.
- Fixed: Table Difference component incorrectly transformed NULL value input into empty string, when input column type was DT_TEXT or DT_NTEXT (Thank you, Michael).
- Fixed: Receive Mail Task failed to extract properly Unicode text attachments (Thank you, Patrick).
- Fixed: Template Task failed to generate result from data flow parameter in certain situations (Thank you, Federico).
- Fixed: Numerous fixes and enhancements in Data Flow Task Plus (Thank you, Eric).
- New: Salesforce Source component now supports aggregate SOQL statements (Thank you, Greg).
- Fixed: Executing child package containing Parallel Loop Task with inherited variable from parent package failed with error: "The object cannot be added because another object with the same name already exists in the collection. Use a different name to resolve this error." (Thank you, Jacob).
- Fixed: Dynamics CRM Destination component was always reporting no error code (Thank you, Eric).
- New: New options Sender and Date in Receive Mail Task to extract email sender and origination date.
- New: Dynamics AX Destination component can now update array fields.
- Fixed: Zip Task created invalid packages when compressing empty files (Thank you, Cameron).
- Fixed: Table Difference component failed with "COM object that has been separated from its underlying RCW cannot be used." error when processing input columns of type DT_TEXT or DT_NTEXT (Thank you, Michael).
- Fixed: ODBC Destination component truncated long text columns containing more than 65535 characters (Thank you, Doug).
- New: Dynamics CRM Destination component now supports adding and removing records in CampaignActivityItem and CampaignItem entities.