The Tableau Destination Component is an SSIS Data Flow Component for loading data into Tableau Data Extract (TDE) file. The configuration parameters are provided in the standard data flow destination component dialog.
Data Extract API
To use the component you have to download Data Extract API and follow these steps to deploy (64 bit machine):
- Extract TDE-API-C-Java-32Bit.zip package into a folder.
- Create a sub folder named TDE in the COZYROC 32bit installation folder. The default installation folder is: C:\Program Files (x86)\COZYROC\SSIS
- Copy step 1 extracted sub folder bin content into TDE folder.
- Extract TDE-API-C-Java-64Bit.zip package into a folder.
- Create a sub folder named TDE in the COZYROC 64bit installation folder. The default installation folder is: C:\Program Files\COZYROC\SSIS
- Copy step 4 extracted sub folder bin content into TDE folder.
Use the parameters below to configure the component.
Select an existing File connection manager.
Related Topics: File Connection Manager
Select table collation.
- New: Component now provides better diagnostic information when required third-party modules are not properly deployed.
- New: Support for newer Tableau SDK modules.
- New: Support for Tableau 10.5 Hyper.
- New: Introduced component.
Ready to give it a try?
COZYROC SSIS+ Components Suite is free for testing in your development environment.