Script task to perform Dynamics CRM bulk delete. The task has the following parameters:
- CrmConnection – selects Dynamics CRM Connection.
- JobName – specifies job name.
- QuerySet – specifies FetchXML for the records you want deleted.
- StartDateTime – specifies bulk delete job start date and time.
- RecurrencePattern – specifies job recurrence pattern. Use the syntax described in RFC2445
- JobIdResultVariable – selects variable to store the job identifier.
- SendEmail – specifies whether an email notification is sent after the job finishes executing.
- ToRecipients – specifies recipient identifiers to receive notification email. Multiple recipients are separated with semicolon (;).
- CCRecipients – specifies CC’d identifiers to receive notification email. Multiple recipients are separated with semicolon (;).
Depends on COZYROC Script Task Plus component for implementing parameters user interface.