Data flow transformation performing column type conversion.
The script is intentionally asynchronous because it does setup output columns with the same names as the input columns but different type. The script has the following parameters:
- Columns - selects one or more input columns for processing.
- Type - selects destination SSIS data type.
- Length - specifies destination column length.
- Precision - specifies destination column precision.
- Scale - specifies destination column scale.
- CodePage - specifies destination column code page.