EDI Connection Manager is SSIS Connection Manager for for configuring settings of EDI Source (after 1.9) and EDI Destination. It allows specifying the path of the EDI Input / Output File and the EDI Configuration File. The editor also displays the structure of the currently loaded EDI configuration.
The path of the input/output EDI file (depending on usage context):
- Input EDI File when used by EDI Source
- Output EDI File when used by EDI Destination
Select the used encoding for the EDI file.
An EDI document is comprised of data elements, segments and envelopes that are formatted according to the rules of a particular EDI standard. To be able to parse or generate EDI files, it's necessary to specify a EDI Configuration that describes those rules in XML format.
The column length for EDI elements. The default is 250.
- Where can I find the documentation for the EDI Connection?
- How to remove the segments in Edi File if all the segment elements are empty?
- Error Message: Must be a minimum of 1 instances of segment . Currently at segment number
- Error Message: The connection type "xxxx" specified for connection manager "xxxx" is not recognized as a valid connection manager type. This error is returned when an attempt is made to create a connection manager for an unknown connection type. Check the spelling in the connection type name.
- New: A new parameter CodePage to set the used code page for the EDI file.
- Fixed: Failed with error "This implementation is not part of the Windows Platform FIPS validated cryptographic algorithms" (Thank you, Ethan).
- New: Introduced connection.
Ready to give it a try?
COZYROC SSIS+ Components Suite is free for testing in your development environment.