The Editor Dialog contains the following tabs:
The Parameters tab displays the parameters, defined in the script, and their current values. For more detailed information about defining and using script parameters see here.
Customizing the execution and validation logic outside the script code
Under the Script category there are two properties:
task.runwould be run.
task.validatewould be used.
Usually, the execution expression is defined in the script code by implementing
See the debugger in action
After verifying that the script works as expected, close the VSTA instance.
- New: Commands to quickly Copy/Paste user parameters.
- Fixed: Incorrect variable replacement in JSON.
- Fixed: Disabled various destructive commands in the script editor.
- Fixed: Improved memory consumption and management.
- Fixed: Removed not needed exception popup dialog because the error is already reported in the log.
- New: Introduced task.
Ready to give it a try?
COZYROC SSIS+ Components Suite is free for testing in your development environment.