The REST Source Component is an SSIS Data Flow Component for consuming data from REST services.
Use the General page of the REST Source dialog to specify the source REST resource.
Select the COZYROC REST connection manager.
Related Topics: REST Connection Manager
Select a REST resource as the source.
Specify the number of rows to be retrieved as a batch. Default is 200.
Specify additional custom metadata.
Specify one or more filters for the data retrieval. A grid with filters help is displayed under the filter's entry grid.
Specify the maximum number of records to retrieve.
Use the Columns page to specify which columns are to be processed from the source REST resource and to specify new names for the columns being processed, if desired.
This table lists the columns, by name, that are available to be processed from the source REST resource. If there are columns that you do not want to process, uncheck them from the list.
Shows the columns that will be processed from the source REST resource based on the columns selected in the Available External Columns list.
This shows the column name that will be used during processing. The name of any column may be changed by typing over the text in this list. Each name must be unique.
Use the Error Output page to select error handling options for the columns.
View the name of the data source.
View the selected source column.
Specify what should happen when an error occurs: ignore the failure, redirect the row, or fail the component.
Related Topics: Handling Errors in Data
Specify what should happen when a truncation occurs: ignore the failure, redirect the row, or fail the component.
View a description of the error.
- Error Message: Unexpected keyword '' at position
- Where can I find the documentation for the REST Source component?
- I see a response returned from the web service, but the preview in REST Source does not show any data.
- Error Message: Required. Specify client identifier
- How to convert a date into a usable date string that takes into account the timezone so that you can use it with the API
- Fixed: Available endpoints didn't update after definition of 'Extended Metadata'.
- Fixed: Incorrect handling of parameters with whitespace in design.
- New: A new parameter Endpoint to explicitly specify the endpoint used for data retrieval.
- New: Usability improvements in the UI for managing parameters.
- New: A design-time log, accessible via a new 'View Log' button (for troubleshooting purposes).
- New: Enhancements in the logging output.
- Fixed: Unable to resize columns in Preview tab.
- Fixed: Failed with error "Unable to cast object of type 'System.Byte' to type 'Jurassic.Library.ObjectInstance'" when trying to read certain fields (Thank you, Gaurav).
- New: Component setup dialog now includes data Preview tab.
- New: Introduced component.