Friday, August 7, 2009 - 12:32
Released CozyRoc SSIS+ 1.3 SR-5 (188.8.131.52). This release includes following major changes:
- Fixed: When only SSIS 2008 client was installed, the License application was failing with error message "Unable to retrieve digital product id".
- New: A new option VerifySignature in OpenPGP Task to verify signature when decrypting a package.
- Fixed: OpenPGP Task now uses shorter key identifiers. The longer identifier cannot be easily manipulated (Thank you, Jay).
- New: FTPS Connection Manager can now support client certificates.
- Fixed: FTPS Connection Manager was not able to connect to Tumbleweed SecureTransport server.
- New: A new option RetainSameConnection in FTPS Connection Manager to use same connection in client components.
- New: A new option RetainSameConnection in SSH Connection Manager to use same connection in client components.
- Fixed: CloseAtEnd property in Stream Task was not respected when reading from stream.
- New: A new option OldFormat in OpenPGP Task to encrypt packages in PGP2 format.
- Fixed: Data Flow Task Plus didn't show component properties with CPET_NOTIFY flag set.
- Fixed: DB2 Destination Component and Informix Destination Component hanged when used multiple times during package execution.
- Fixed: Zip Task will now strip off drive letter from compressed file name, when creating Tar archives.
- New: OpenPGP Task now supports decryption of password-only encrypted files.
- New: A new option PassiveMode in FTPS Connection Manager to switch between active / passive FTP. The new option can be set by right-clicking on the connection manager and selecting Properties.
- Fixed: Script Task Plus for SQL 2008 failed to link to script, if there was already script in place.
- Fixed: Script Task Plus generated warning "Script code is recompiled. Please manually load and re-save package." even when script code hasn't changed.
- Fixed: FTPS ConnectionManager was not able to parse remote file information after incorrect detection of remote system.
- Fixed: OpenPGP Task failed to decrypt certain packages with error "Unknown encrypted file type."