In this section we will show you how to set up a NetSuite Destination component.
- Double-click on the component on the canvas.
- Once the component editor opens, select the connection manager you configured earlier from the Connection drop-down list.
- Choose the desired Action (Create, Update, Delete, or Upsert). In this example, we chose the Create action.
- Choose the Record you will be working with. We will work with the Contact record in this example.
- Click OK to close the component editor.
Use the parameters below to configure the component.
Select an existing NetSuite connection manager.
Related Topics: NetSuite Connection Manager
Select destination record action. This property has the options listed in the following table.
Action Description Create Create new instance in the destination NetSuite record. Update Update existing instance in the destination NetSuite record. You have to specify internalId for the update to work. Delete Delete existing instance from the destination NetSuite record. Upsert Update and insert record in the destination NetSuite record. You have to specify externalId for action to work.After action change, you have to use Refresh command in the 'Column Mappings' tab to reload destination page metadata.
Specify the destination NetSuite record where the data is loaded.
Specify the number of rows to be sent as a batch.
Specify how to handle rows with errors.
Contains the unique identifier of the added, updated or deleted record.
- Where can I find the documentation for the NetSuite Destination?
- How to set up list reference field
- How to work with composite records handling in a Netsuite destination component.
- How to find which records contain errors in NetSuite destination component.
- Fixed: Unable to provide input for custom fields in 'VendorCredit' record (Thank you, Victor).
- Fixed: If record processing failed, the composite data became misaligned from the current main record (Thank you, Andrei).
- Fixed: Failed with error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" when processing 'ItemFulfillment' record (Thank you, Amol).
- Fixed: Component failed to set custom fields to NULL (Thank you, Dave).
- Fixed: Failed to process transaction item custom fields (Thank you, Vijay).
- Fixed: Component failed to delete records from custom record type (Thank you, Mark).
- Fixed: NetSuite's pricingMatrix composite object was not available for use (Thank you, Rahim).
- New: Redesigned for better support of composite data.
- New: Introduced component.
Ready to give it a try?
COZYROC SSIS+ Components Suite is free for testing in your development environment.