The QuickBooks Destination Component is an SSIS Data Flow Component for loading data into QuickBooks objects. The configuration parameters are provided in the standard data flow destination component dialog. When working with composite data, a separate input must be set up for the main object and each related composite object.
In this section we will show you how to set up a QuickBooks Destination component.
- Before you begin, configure a QuickBooks connection manager.
- Drag the Data Flow Task from the SSIS Toolbox to the Control Flow canvas.
- Click the Data Flow tab to go to the Data Flow canvas.
- Configure a source component that will provide the data to be written to QuickBooks.
- In the SSIS Toolbox, locate the QuickBooks Destination component and drag it onto the Data Flow canvas.
- Double-click on the QuickBooks Destination component on the canvas to open the component dialog.
Use the parameters below to configure the component.
Select an existing QuickBooks connection manager.
Related Topics: QuickBooks Connection Manager
Select the destination object action. This parameter has the options listed in the following table.
Action Description Create Create new records in the destination object. Update Update existing records in the destination object. The ListID and EditSequence columns must be used to specify the records to be updated. Delete Delete existing records from the destination object. The ListID column must be used to specify the records to be deleted. Void Void existing records from the destination object. The ListID column must be used to specify the records to be voided.
Specify the number of rows to be sent as a batch.
Specify the QuickBooks object on which the action is to be performed.
Specify how to handle rows with errors.
Contains the unique identifier of the added, updated, deleted or voided record.
Contains the QuickBooks EditSequence field of the added or updated record.
- Fixed: Failed to create metadata for 'JournalEntry' object (Thank you, Chris).
- Fixed: Updating composite objects deeper in the structure failed with error "System.MissingMethodException: Method 'CozyRoc.Intuit.QuickBooks.Rest.Line.Line' not found" (Thank you, Brian).
- New: Support for DataExt object.
- Fixed: Component failed to process input data containing diacritic characters. The issue is related to QuickBooks Desktop, which can only process ASCII characters. (Thank you, Richard).
- New: Redesigned for better support of composite data.
- Fixed: Numerous fixes and enhancements (Thank you, Richard).
- New: Introduced component.
Ready to give it a try?
COZYROC SSIS+ Components Suite is free for testing in your development environment.