The Dynamics NAV Destination Component is an SSIS Data Flow Component for loading data into the Microsoft Dynamics NAV page. The configuration parameters are provided in the standard data flow destination component dialog.
Use the parameters below to set up the component.
Select an existing Dynamics NAV connection manager.
Related Topics: Dynamics NAV Connection Manager
Select a destination page action. This parameter has the options listed in the following table.
Action Description Create Create a new record in the destination page. Update Update an existing record in the destination page. The appropriate page record key must be specified for the update to work. Delete Delete an existing record from the destination page. The appropriate page record key must be specified for the delete to work.
Note: After changing the action, you must use the Refresh command in the 'Column Mappings' tab to reload the destination page metadata.
Specify the destination Dynamics NAV page where the data is to be loaded.
Specify the number of rows to be sent as a batch.
- ErrorRowDisposition (Dynamics NAV Destination Input)
Specify how to handle rows with errors.
- Id (Dynamics NAV Destination Error Output)
Contains the unique identifier of the added, updated or deleted record.
How to modify the destination page dynamically at runtime
The destination page is available in the data flow properties list. Follow these steps to set up an expression:
- Right-click on the data flow canvas and select the Properties menu.
- Scroll down and find the property named like [Dynamics NAV Destination].[DestinationPage]. This is the property containing the destination page.
- Scroll down and find the Expressions property. Set up an expression to modify the destination page dynamically.