The Informix Destination Component is an SSIS Data Flow Component, which connects to an Informix database and bulk loads data into Informix database tables. It is much faster than the standard loading using the OLE DB Destination. The configuration parameters are provided in the standard data flow destination component dialog. The component requires installation of the IBM Data Server Runtime Client.
To test the performance of the Informix Destination component against the standard OLEDB Destination, see this package. You must create a TEST_TABLE table with the following columns:
- col1 INTEGER
- col2 DATE
- col3 FLOAT
- col4 NVARCHAR (250)
- col5 NVARCHAR (250)
- col6 DECIMAL (16)
The NumberOfRows variable controls the number of rows inserted.
Use the parameters below to configure the component.
Select an existing ADO.NET IBM Informix .NET Data Provider connection manager, or click <New connection...> to create a new connection manager.
Related Topics: ADO.NET Connection Manager
Specify the destination database table where the data is to be loaded.
- Where can I find the documentation for the Informix Destination?
- Informix Destination: How to modify the Informix Destination table dynamically at runtime
- New: Component is no longer dependent on specific version of IBM Informix .NET Data Provider.
- Fixed: Component inserted one extra rogue record (Thank you, Senthil).
- Component failed with SQL dump in specific situations.
- Fixed: Component hanged when used multiple times during package execution.
- Fixed: Validation was incorrect.
- New: Introduced component.
Ready to give it a try?
COZYROC SSIS+ Components Suite is free for testing in your development environment.