Data flow destination, bulk-loading data in Oracle table. The script uses the array-binding feature of Oracle Data Provider for .NET (ODP.NET).
The script has the following parameters:
- Connection - selects Oracle Data Provider for .NET connection.
- BatchSize - specifies number of records to load in batch. The default is 10000.
- Timeout - specifies number of seconds to wait, before the bulk-load process is aborted.
- IsTableVariable - indicates whether the destination table is stored in a variable.
- Table - selects destination table.
- TableVariable - selects variable containing destination table.