COZYROC has the pleasure to announce the official release of the COZYROC SSIS+ 2.1 library. The new version includes support for 31 additional applications. In addition, we have introduced COZYROC Message Queue Task Plus, making the interaction with message queue systems a breeze. The COZYROC REST framework has been further improved with support for WSDL (SOAP) definitions import, token generation using the latest Microsoft Edge browser and expression design dialog for assisting with data extraction. If you have a need to generate complex XML documents, it is now possible with the new XML Destination component.
The COZYROC Team
Summary of the products available immediately for purchase:
- SSIS+ Ultimate Subscription at $1199/Year.
- SSIS+ 2.1 perpetual license at $7,999
- SAS® Adapters license at $2,499.95
- USPS Address Database / One time purchase at $299.95
- USPS Address Database / Monthly Subscription at $2,399.95/Year
- SSIS+ Premium Support at $499.95/Year
For more information, check the purchase page.
Summary of the new / updated components
- Fixed: Various fixes.
- Fixed: Failed to retrieve files from the root folder.
- Fixed: Component was not detecting boolean input values properly because of a different case when IgnoreUnchanged parameter was set to True.
- Fixed: Local file modified time was incorrectly set to the remote file modified time when the local file exists and OverwriteLocal parameter was set to False.
- Fixed: Fixes in 'Member' resource.
- Fixed: Failed with error "Invalid field selection fileId" when reading from Permission resource (Thank you, Karen).
- Fixed: Dialog was cancelled even when user has explicitly set not to cancel.
- Fixed: Component didn't process the milliseconds of timestamp columns properly (Thank you, Irawan).
- Fixed: The definition for result extraction was incorrect.
- Fixed: File Transfer Task was not working properly because of different file name case.
- Fixed: File Transfer Task 'Create Remote Directory', 'Remove Remote Files', 'Rename Remote File' actions did not work properly when used with SharePoint sub-site.
- Fixed: File Transfer Task did not report failure errors.