SSIS+ 1.4 Beta 3 has been released. This release is feature complete and it is very close to the official release we are putting final touches on. The release includes 4 new components:
- Lookup Plus data flow component, providing simplified and enhanced lookup functionality.
- Salesforce Source data flow component for loading data from Salesforce service.
- Salesforce Destination data flow component for storing data in Salesforce service object.
- Salesforce Connection Manager for connections with Salesforce service.
We have also made numerous fixes in the Script Component Plus and updated CozyRoc public script repository to support uploading of script components (.scx). We have already published a couple of script components, which demonstrate the value and flexibility of the new technology available from CozyRoc. These are the new scripts:
- Trash Destination - use to terminate data flow path.
- Checksum Transformation - calculates CRC32 checksum for one or more input columns.
- Counter Transformation - insert row counter in data flow.
- Dictionary Destination - load data flow input into dictionary.
- Error Description Transformation - provides extra error description for errors in the data flow (Special Thanks to Antoon Vansina for donating code for this script)
- File Properties Source - load file properties in data flow.
- Geocode Transformation - load address coordinates from Google Maps service.
- Profiler Trace Source - load profiler trace information.
- Regex Match Transformation - direct input rows to match or no match output based on specified regular expression.
- Row Count Transformation - collects information about processed number of rows and execution duration in data flow.
- RSS Source - load RSS feed in data flow.